Effective date: September 1, 2022
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
You may be asked to provide the Company with information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“Personal Data”), if necessary, to carry out a transaction or other service that you have requested in connection with use of the Website. The Personal Data the Company gathers, stores and uses may include the following information that you provide to us directly or automatically as you navigate the website:
- Information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with the Website;
- Information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters, or when you register for an event;
- Information that you enter while using the services on the Website;
- Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through the Website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- Information that you post to the Website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through the Website, including its communication content and metadata; and
- Any other personal information that you send to the Company.
PERSONAL DATA USE
The Personal Data collected on the Website will be used to operate the Website and to provide service(s) and/or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized in connection with the Website. More specifically, the Company may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Administering the Website and the Company’s business;
- Personalizing the Website for you;
- Enabling your use of the services available on the Website;
- Sending you goods purchased through the Website;
- Supplying services purchased through the Website;
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- Sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Website;
- Keeping the Website secure and prevent fraud; and
- Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on the Website, the Company will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to it.
The Company will not supply your Personal Data to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
When you sign up for or agree to receive promotional e-mail or other offers made in connection with or via use of the Website, the Company may use customized links or similar technologies to track e-mail links that you click. The Company may associate that information with your personal information or Personal Data in order to provide you more focused e-mail communications, use of the Website or other services and information related to, offered on or available through the Website. The Company will provide means to unsubscribe to e-mail communications that allows you to stop delivery of that type of communication.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may disclose your personal information to any member of the Company as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Company may also disclose your Personal Data as follows:
- To the extent required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend the Company’s legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To any person the Company reasonably believes may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personal Data where, in the Company’s reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personal Data.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your Personal Data to third parties.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
The Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. The Company, through its selected service providers, uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information and Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. In this regard, the Company will:
Take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Data;
Will store all the Personal Data you provide on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers; and
Will protect all electronic financial transactions entered into through the Website with encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure. The Company cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing the Website confidential. The Company will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
You may instruct the Company to provide you with any Personal Data it holds about you. In order to obtain such information, you must provide the Company with the following:
- Payment in the amount of $100.00; and
- Supply appropriate evidence of your identity. For this purpose, the Company will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold Personal Data that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. The Company has no control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
UPDATING PERSONAL DATA
Please let the Company know if the Personal Data that it holds about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- By email: [email protected]
- By mail: Stephanie Hessler Coaching, 247 Laws Brook Road #314, Concord MA 01742 USA